Cost of living in Huancayo, Peru compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.046 PLN / PEN
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Huancayo (Peru) is about the same as in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,700 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 4,578 zł (S/. 4,378) in Huancayo.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,085 (less than a minute ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ho Chi Minh City costs 350,000 ₫ (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €6.00 (about 1 hour ago)