Cost of living in Huancayo, Peru compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.231 PLN / PEN
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Huancayo (Peru) is 8% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,368 zł (S/. 2,735) in Huancayo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Accra costs GH₵4.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$140 (5 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 899 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Salvador costs $800 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $8 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Luxembourg costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)