Cost of living in Hualian, Taiwan compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12003 PLN / TWD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hualian (Taiwan) is about the same as in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,480 zł (37,327 NT$) in Hualian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,400 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Asmara costs Nakfa150 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Canberra costs AU$70 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨5.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨15,248 (32 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,290 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Preston costs £1.60 (about 1 hour ago)