Cost of living in Hualian, Taiwan compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11789 PLN / TWD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hualian (Taiwan) is about the same as in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,456 zł (37,800 NT$) in Hualian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,400 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,500 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Antalya costs 11TL (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Casablanca costs 7,000 Dirham (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Busan costs ₩20,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gävle costs 89 kr (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Calgary costs C$20,410 (43 minutes ago)