Cost of living in Hua Hin, Thailand vs Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11559 PLN / THB
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hua Hin (Thailand) is 22% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,466 zł (55,937 ฿) in Hua Hin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,300 zł in Zielona Góra.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Barrie costs C$539 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €37 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vanadzor costs 2,000Dram (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yerevan costs 2,000Dram (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Nairobi costs Shilling4,990 (about 1 hour ago)