Cost of living in Hrodna, Belarus compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.865 PLN / BYN
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hrodna (Belarus) is 25% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,500 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 3,385 zł (1,815 BYN) in Hrodna.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago de Cali costs COL$750 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vaduz costs CHF 20 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Antonio, Texas costs $33,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kamloops costs C$15 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £661 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 70 lei (about 2 hours ago)