Cost of living in Hrodna, Belarus compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.716 PLN / BYN
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hrodna (Belarus) is 33% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,900 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 3,260 zł (1,899 BYN) in Hrodna.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.45 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Lahore costs ₨4,009 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fes costs 30 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)