Cost of living in Hrodna, Belarus compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.893 PLN / BYN
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hrodna (Belarus) is 25% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,900 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 3,699 zł (1,954 BYN) in Hrodna.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Anchorage, Alaska costs $1,009 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Charleston, South Carolina costs $7 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 3.00TL (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Perth costs AU$706 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Athens, Georgia costs $2.19 (35 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)