Cost of living in Howrah, India compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06055 PLN / INR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Howrah (India) is about the same as in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 3,011 zł (₨49,730) in Howrah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bonn costs €94 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 3,000 ₨ (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 17,000 Kč (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stuttgart costs €2.40 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamburg costs €850 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €169 (about 1 hour ago)