Cost of living in Horsens, Denmark vs Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.574 PLN / DKK
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Horsens (Denmark) is 73% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 10,901 zł (kr18,975) in Horsens to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,300 zł in Zielona Góra.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cuernavaca costs Mex$ 10,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Geneva costs CHF 140 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $1,500 (about 3 hours ago)