Cost of living in Horsens, Denmark compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.568 PLN / DKK
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Horsens (Denmark) is 73% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,317 zł (kr14,645) in Horsens to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,800 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,017 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 60 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)