Cost of living in Honiara, Solomon Islands compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 98%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.524 PLN / SBD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Honiara (Solomon Islands) is 139% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,946 zł (17,080 SI$) in Honiara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 100,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of rice in Tampa, Florida costs $1.46 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zaporizhzhya costs 80₴ (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 6,500 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Surabaya costs Rp 12,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $160,922 (20 minutes ago)