Cost of living in Honiara, Solomon Islands compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.46154 PLN / SBD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Honiara (Solomon Islands) is 104% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 10,387 zł (22,505 SI$) in Honiara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,100 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Long Beach, California costs $40 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $0.60 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 27,000 Kč (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Strasbourg costs €25 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.90 (41 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Shenyang costs 元8 (43 minutes ago)