Cost of living comparison between Hong Kong and Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,468 prices entered by 276 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.543 PLN / HKD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hong Kong is 215% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,870 zł (HK$14,500) in Hong Kong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 8,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $165 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,525 (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8,557 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Copenhagen costs kr1.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)