Cost of living in Hong Kong compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 106%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,723 prices entered by 309 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.503 PLN / HKD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hong Kong is 194% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,194 zł (HK$18,288) in Hong Kong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $20 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,200 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nashville, Tennessee costs $84 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £53 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in London, Ontario costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨1.00 (about 2 hours ago)