Cost of living comparison between Hong Kong and Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,576 prices entered by 278 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.511 PLN / HKD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hong Kong is 197% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,422 zł (HK$14,522) in Hong Kong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$3,558 (4 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $30 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 25 (16 minutes ago)
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Bilbao costs €1.32 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,200TL (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rabat costs 1.00 Dirham (about 3 hours ago)