Cost of living in Hong Kong compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,966 prices entered by 367 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.42851 PLN / HKD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hong Kong is 147% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 12,586 zł (HK$29,372) in Hong Kong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,100 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palermo costs €15 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,135 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $12 (17 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Corunna costs €3.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,200 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gaziantep costs 20TL (30 minutes ago)