Cost of living in Hong Kong compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 108%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,557 prices entered by 336 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.48475 PLN / HKD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hong Kong is 170% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 12,711 zł (HK$26,221) in Hong Kong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,700 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,050 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (30 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Melbourne costs AU$80 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adana costs 3,000TL (42 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$11,180 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 45TL (about 1 hour ago)