Cost of living in Homyel, Belarus compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.845 PLN / BYN
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Homyel (Belarus) is 28% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,400 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 3,190 zł (1,729 BYN) in Homyel.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Chicago, Illinois costs $3.28 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €50 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Pensacola, Florida costs $35 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,271 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 2,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)