Cost of living in Hohhot, China compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.536 PLN / CNY
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hohhot (China) is about the same as in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,838 zł (元9,027) in Hohhot to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,700 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palo Alto, California costs $25 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 150 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $762 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Lexington, Kentucky costs $5.50 (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Perth costs AU$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$134,400 (about 1 hour ago)