Cost of living in Hohhot, China vs Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.555 PLN / CNY
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hohhot (China) is 5% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,975 zł (10,760元) in Hohhot to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,700 zł in Zielona Góra.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €93 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b35 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuevo Laredo costs Mex$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Monterrey costs Mex$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,033 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)