Cost of living in Hobart, Australia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 125%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 370 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.079 PLN / AUD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hobart (Australia) is 130% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,609 zł (AU$2,796) in Hobart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $127 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Provo, Utah costs $12 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,860 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in St. Louis, Missouri costs $1,860 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Francisco, California costs $73 (about 1 hour ago)