Cost of living in Hobart, Australia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 122%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 372 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.080 PLN / AUD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hobart (Australia) is 130% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,191 zł (AU$2,335) in Hobart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 40 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $10 (27 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Adelaide costs AU$20 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €550 (40 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Guayaquil costs $5.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Barranquilla costs COL$2,400 (about 1 hour ago)