Cost of living in Ho, Ghana compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.953 PLN / GHS
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ho (Ghana) is 55% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,805 zł (GH₵6,091) in Ho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Seoul costs ₩250,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Londrina costs R$ 2.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cochabamba costs $b3.90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 100 лв (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $40 (about 3 hours ago)