Cost of living in Ho, Ghana compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.824 PLN / GHS
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ho (Ghana) is 36% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,653 zł (GH₵8,073) in Ho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,900 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 5.00 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 3,500 Ft (18 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $100 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Thane costs ₨15,000 (21 minutes ago)