Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 508 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00016 PLN / VND
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam) is 10% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 3,370 zł (20,464,256 ₫) in Ho Chi Minh City.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gorakhpur costs ₨80 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Beijing costs 元12,416 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antananarivo costs 20,000 Ariary (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)