Cost of living in Hisar, India vs Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.05302 PLN / INR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hisar (India) is 11% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,300 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 5,599 zł (₨105,611) in Hisar.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 12,000 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 15 лв (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 35 (about 3 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Edmonton costs C$10 (about 4 hours ago)