Cost of living comparison between Hisar, India and Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06171 PLN / INR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hisar (India) is 6% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,301 zł (₨53,489) in Hisar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Nairobi costs Shilling5.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,033 (37 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Luxembourg costs €8 (41 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Rabat costs 180 Dirham (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Birmingham costs £2.00 (about 2 hours ago)