Cost of living in Hisar, India compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06056 PLN / INR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hisar (India) is 6% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 2,350 zł (₨38,803) in Hisar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$70 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $13 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Akron, Ohio costs $138 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tirana costs 1,800 Lek (43 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in São Paulo costs R$ 6.00 (43 minutes ago)