Cost of living in Hiroshima, Japan compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03422 PLN / JPY
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hiroshima (Japan) is 118% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 10,469 zł (¥305,950) in Hiroshima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,800 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 2,700 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $90 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Asunción costs 2,800,000 Gs (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €49 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Leeds costs £1.29 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 850 лв (36 minutes ago)