Cost of living in Himeji, Japan compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03374 PLN / JPY
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Himeji (Japan) is 97% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 10,058 zł (¥298,096) in Himeji to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,100 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $50 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $13 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €14 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (39 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jhansi costs ₨20,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Nairobi costs Shilling4,000 (44 minutes ago)