Cost of living in Himeji, Japan compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03176 PLN / JPY
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Himeji (Japan) is 90% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,709 zł (¥305,725) in Himeji to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,100 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Montclair, New Jersey costs $13 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Rochester, New York costs $0.58 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in La Paz costs $b10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brussels costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)