Cost of living in Himeji, Japan compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03403 PLN / JPY
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Himeji (Japan) is 100% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 10,784 zł (¥316,851) in Himeji to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,400 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 140 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trincomalee costs 455 ₨ (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hangzhou costs 元125,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €40 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lawrence, Kansas costs $25,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,321 (44 minutes ago)