Cost of living comparison between Herzliya, Israel and Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.100 PLN / ILS
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Herzliya (Israel) is 192% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,310 zł (6,644 ₪) in Herzliya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (15 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Saharanpur costs ₨2,500 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Jeddah costs ﷼ 505 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 450TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Poznan costs 4,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)