Cost of living comparison between Heraklion, Greece and Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.478 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Heraklion (Greece) is 54% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,789 zł (€1,293) in Heraklion to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $15 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $20 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Mexico City costs Mex$ 22 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lubbock, Texas costs $332,887 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 20,330 Kč (20 minutes ago)