Cost of living in Heraklion, Greece compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 91%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.230 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Heraklion (Greece) is 43% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,445 zł (€1,760) in Heraklion to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,200 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Yangon costs 1,800 Kyat (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 6,000 Ft (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in São Paulo costs R$ 30,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $120 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,906 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$90 (43 minutes ago)