Cost of living in Heraklion, Greece compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 90%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.221 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Heraklion (Greece) is 43% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,418 zł (€1,757) in Heraklion to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,200 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$80 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €45 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,728 (about 2 hours ago)