Cost of living in Helsinki, Finland compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 154%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 843 prices entered by 158 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.318 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Helsinki (Finland) is 130% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 11,753 zł (€2,722) in Helsinki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,100 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $10 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $45 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Manaus costs R$ 900 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £9 (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Wuhan costs 元32 (38 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)