Cost of living comparison between Helsingborg, Sweden and Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 210 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.44585 PLN / SEK
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Helsingborg (Sweden) is 139% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,962 zł (20,101 kr) in Helsingborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,017 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vitória costs R$ 80,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Northampton costs £25 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €12 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Riyadh costs ﷼ 0.55 (43 minutes ago)