Cost of living in Helsingborg, Sweden compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.44819 PLN / SEK
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Helsingborg (Sweden) is 121% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 11,728 zł (26,168 kr) in Helsingborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,300 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montevideo costs $U265 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$813 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Miami, Florida costs $150 (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Melbourne costs AU$305 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lisbon costs €150 (about 1 hour ago)