Cost of living in Helsingborg, Sweden compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.42034 PLN / SEK
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Helsingborg (Sweden) is 103% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 10,985 zł (26,133 kr) in Helsingborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,400 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 150 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Moresby costs 50 Kina (8 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Gurgaon costs ₨1,500 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $100 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Monrovia costs 129 L$ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €3.75 (about 1 hour ago)