Cost of living in Heidelberg, Germany compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.170 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Heidelberg (Germany) is 110% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,876 zł (€2,369) in Heidelberg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,700 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rhodes costs €450 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €10 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Los Angeles, California costs $7 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $30 (36 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Des Moines, Iowa costs $1.85 (42 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bristol costs £5.00 (about 1 hour ago)