Cost of living in Heidelberg, Germany compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.322 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Heidelberg (Germany) is 131% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 11,321 zł (€2,620) in Heidelberg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,900 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad, India costs ₨20,330 (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Johannesburg costs R 70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$800,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr17,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,500 (about 3 hours ago)