Cost of living in Heidelberg, Germany compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 88%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.275 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Heidelberg (Germany) is 120% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 10,343 zł (€2,419) in Heidelberg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,700 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,500 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Riga costs €4.95 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Odense costs kr4,989 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Buffalo, New York costs $831 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in San Salvador costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)