Cost of living in Hefei, China compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.546 PLN / CNY
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hefei (China) is 14% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,948 zł (元10,899) in Hefei to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,200 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Quito costs $350 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 150,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bern costs CHF 25 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chengdu costs 元139 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Midland, Texas costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $40 (about 1 hour ago)