Cost of living comparison between Havana, Cuba and Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 217 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.964 PLN / CUC *
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Havana (Cuba) is 64% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,111 zł (1,289 CUC) in Havana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨1.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kraków costs 120 zł (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Dhaka costs Taka 9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 110,000TL (about 2 hours ago)