Cost of living in Havana, Cuba compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 189 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.085 PLN / CUC *
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Havana (Cuba) is 71% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,269 zł (1,045 CUC) in Havana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,745 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$335 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $15 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元168 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Beijing costs 元80 (about 1 hour ago)