Cost of living in Hasselt, Belgium vs Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 4.284 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hasselt (Belgium) is 107% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 13,056 zł (€3,048) in Hasselt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,300 zł in Zielona Góra.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 750 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Parma costs €5.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €15 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 4.25 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monterrey costs Mex$ 150 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Glasgow costs £18,000 (44 minutes ago)