Cost of living in Hargeysa, Somalia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00680 PLN / SOS
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hargeysa (Somalia) is 314% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 15,524 zł (2,283,642 S) in Hargeysa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元50 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Stuttgart costs €1.29 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 300,000 Ft (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £4.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨500 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$254,125 (about 1 hour ago)