Cost of living in Hargeysa, Somalia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00649 PLN / SOS
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hargeysa (Somalia) is 275% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 19,489 zł (3,003,108 S) in Hargeysa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,200 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$155 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 100 (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in São Luís costs R$ 1,300 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Belgrade costs 80 Дин. (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lucknow costs ₨700 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,423 (41 minutes ago)