Cost of living comparison between Hargeysa, Somalia and Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00709 PLN / SOS
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hargeysa (Somalia) is 330% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 10,740 zł (1,514,525 S) in Hargeysa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Tampere costs €90 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Khabarovsk costs руб 25 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kazan' costs руб 40,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Shreveport, Louisiana costs $6.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,271 (about 1 hour ago)