Cost of living in Hargeysa, Somalia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00649 PLN / SOS
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hargeysa (Somalia) is 262% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 17,734 zł (2,733,687 S) in Hargeysa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,900 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Karachi costs ₨3,500 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shiraz costs ﷼ 150,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Queretaro costs Mex$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Liverpool costs £2,559 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kawasaki costs ¥1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Tunis costs 1.500 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)