Cost of living in Hargeysa, Somalia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00609 PLN / SOS
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hargeysa (Somalia) is 260% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 16,183 zł (2,656,369 S) in Hargeysa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,634 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hamburg costs €24,675 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palmerston North costs NZ$1,290 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $800 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Puebla costs Mex$ 19 (about 3 hours ago)