Cost of living in Hargeysa, Somalia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00641 PLN / SOS
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hargeysa (Somalia) is 259% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 17,216 zł (2,686,984 S) in Hargeysa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,800 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,423 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.95 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nairobi costs Shilling77 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santa Ana, California costs $60 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,321 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in London, Ontario costs C$800 (28 minutes ago)