Cost of living in Hargeysa, Somalia vs Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00643 PLN / SOS
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hargeysa (Somalia) is 249% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 22,014 zł (3,422,507 S) in Hargeysa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,300 zł in Zielona Góra.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,541 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arcata, California costs $12 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Butte, Montana costs $13 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eugene, Oregon costs $10 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jammu costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mayagueez costs $5.00 (about 2 hours ago)