Cost of living in Harare, Zimbabwe compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 424 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.625 PLN / USD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Harare (Zimbabwe) is 78% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,812 zł ($2,155) in Harare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,400 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Varna costs 5.00 лв (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $508 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uberlandia costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Saint Petersburg costs руб 50,000 (about 1 hour ago)