Cost of living in Harare, Zimbabwe compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 217 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.315 PLN / USD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Harare (Zimbabwe) is 59% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,168 zł ($2,162) in Harare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,650 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $70 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cuiabá costs R$ 116 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Moscow costs руб 123 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Larnaca costs €800 (about 2 hours ago)