Cost of living in Harar, Ethiopia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13620 PLN / ETB
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Harar (Ethiopia) is 15% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,300 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 4,490 zł (32,964 Birr) in Harar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Petropolis costs R$ 95,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$15 (14 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Gothenburg costs 400 kr (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,525 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turmero costs Bs 1,100,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florence costs €25 (43 minutes ago)