Cost of living comparison between Harar, Ethiopia and Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.18867 PLN / ETB
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Harar (Ethiopia) is 22% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 2,441 zł (12,936 Birr) in Harar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 90 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$1,720 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,379 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €450 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,500 lei (about 1 hour ago)