Cost of living in Harar, Ethiopia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17134 PLN / ETB
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Harar (Ethiopia) is 22% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 2,422 zł (14,138 Birr) in Harar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨3,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $3.99 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nouméa costs 40,000 Franc (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €60 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rennes costs €15 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)