Cost of living in Hammamet, Tunisia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.785 PLN / TND
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hammamet (Tunisia) is 25% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,136 zł (1,758 Dinar) in Hammamet to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$4,300 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 28 kr (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr199 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1.70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 860 (about 1 hour ago)