Cost of living in Hammamet, Tunisia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.755 PLN / TND
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hammamet (Tunisia) is 24% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,891 zł (2,217 Dinar) in Hammamet to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Hangzhou costs 元1,148 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bikaner costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 5,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $6.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $3.50 (about 2 hours ago)