Cost of living in Hammamet, Tunisia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.437 PLN / TND
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hammamet (Tunisia) is 6% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,400 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 5,056 zł (3,519 Dinar) in Hammamet.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$4,000,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belize City costs BZ$10 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Yangon costs 1,000 Kyat (27 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 16 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Kingston costs J$1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Atlanta, Georgia costs $0.79 (about 1 hour ago)