Cost of living in Hammamet, Tunisia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.423 PLN / TND
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hammamet (Tunisia) is 7% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,400 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 5,030 zł (3,534 Dinar) in Hammamet.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Dublin costs €3.36 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨150 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨600 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mayagueez costs $9 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨10,000 (about 1 hour ago)