Cost of living in Hammamet, Tunisia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.513 PLN / TND
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hammamet (Tunisia) is about the same as in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,300 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 5,130 zł (3,390 Dinar) in Hammamet.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brasília costs R$ 1,079 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Seville costs €0.75 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (about 1 hour ago)