Cost of living in Hammamet, Tunisia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.316 PLN / TND
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hammamet (Tunisia) is 9% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,000 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 4,560 zł (3,464 Dinar) in Hammamet.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Islamabad costs ₨1,200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hanoi costs 70,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nadiad costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 1,500 Ft (about 2 hours ago)