Cost of living in Hamamatsu, Japan compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03331 PLN / JPY
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hamamatsu (Japan) is 19% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,721 zł (¥111,707) in Hamamatsu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 15,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨2,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Recife costs R$ 1,500 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr125 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wollongong costs AU$10,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)