Cost of living in Hamamatsu, Japan compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03389 PLN / JPY
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hamamatsu (Japan) is 243% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 17,845 zł (¥526,537) in Hamamatsu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,200 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $13 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1,276 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jabalpur costs ₨500 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Lyon costs €650 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Chişinău costs 19 Leu (about 1 hour ago)