Cost of living in Hamadan, Iran compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! Hamadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Hamadan.
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00013 PLN / IRR *
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hamadan (Iran) is 32% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 2,545 zł (﷼ 20,228,992) in Hamadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $50 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $60 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 900 Дин. (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $70 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 100 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in São Carlos costs R$ 9,999 (about 1 hour ago)