Cost of living in Hamadan, Iran compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! Hamadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Hamadan.
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00011 PLN / IRR *
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hamadan (Iran) is 33% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,400 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 3,602 zł (﷼ 34,189,978) in Hamadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Guwahati costs ₨300 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Vienna costs €100 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Vilnius costs €549 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Wrocław costs 2,450 zł (about 1 hour ago)