Cost of living in Halmstad, Sweden compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.42784 PLN / SEK
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Halmstad (Sweden) is 89% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,622 zł (22,489 kr) in Halmstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,100 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1.02 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 500,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Joinville costs R$ 3,000 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nuremberg costs €1.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$40 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Guayaquil costs $350 (about 1 hour ago)