Cost of living in Halmstad, Sweden compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.40981 PLN / SEK
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Halmstad (Sweden) is 81% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,342 zł (20,356 kr) in Halmstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,600 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $26 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨63,023 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $142 (44 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tallinn costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Monrovia costs 309 L$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$17 (about 1 hour ago)