Cost of living in Halifax, Canada compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 114%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 834 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.825 PLN / CAD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Halifax (Canada) is 87% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,807 zł (C$3,117) in Halifax to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,700 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Thessaloniki costs €20 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cagliari costs €18 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Granada costs €12 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,310 (33 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Dubai costs Dirham 45 (36 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Santo André costs R$ 26 (about 1 hour ago)