Cost of living in Hakodate, Japan compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03285 PLN / JPY
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hakodate (Japan) is 64% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,191 zł (¥249,353) in Hakodate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,000 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$155 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 100 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in São Luís costs R$ 1,300 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Belgrade costs 80 Дин. (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lucknow costs ₨700 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,423 (37 minutes ago)