Cost of living in Hakodate, Japan compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03299 PLN / JPY
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hakodate (Japan) is 67% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,338 zł (¥252,708) in Hakodate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,000 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Port Elizabeth costs R 17 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $11 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brno costs 34 Kč (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nuremberg costs €89 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €8,600 (about 1 hour ago)