Cost of living in Haiphong, Vietnam compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00015 PLN / VND
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Haiphong (Vietnam) is 7% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,200 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 4,837 zł (32,080,981 ₫) in Haiphong.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vancouver costs C$1.52 (23 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Dhaka costs Taka 1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,626 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 50 (about 2 hours ago)