Cost of living in Haifa, Israel vs Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 161%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 328 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.023 PLN / ILS
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Haifa (Israel) is 94% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 12,447 zł (12,163 ₪) in Haifa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,400 zł in Zielona Góra.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £1,050 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €20 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hamburg costs €0.09 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,075 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Berlin costs €440 (about 2 hours ago)