Cost of living in Hafizabad, Pakistan compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03780 PLN / PKR *
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hafizabad (Pakistan) is 9% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 2,263 zł (₨59,868) in Hafizabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 250,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 120 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 80 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Limassol costs €3.65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)