Cost of living in Hafizabad, Pakistan compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03895 PLN / PKR *
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hafizabad (Pakistan) is 9% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 2,273 zł (₨58,359) in Hafizabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €20 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨16,532 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kathmandu costs ₨ 103 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $60 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ürümqi costs 元60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leuven costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)