Cost of living in Hafizabad, Pakistan compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03937 PLN / PKR *
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hafizabad (Pakistan) is 9% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 3,419 zł (₨86,846) in Hafizabad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Düsseldorf costs €2.70 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3.75 (20 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Cape Town costs R 80 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 元150 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Canberra costs AU$3.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $3,050 (43 minutes ago)