Cost of living in Hadera, Israel compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.014 PLN / ILS
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hadera (Israel) is 110% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,678 zł (9,545 ₪) in Hadera to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,600 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gwangju costs ₩999,999,999,999,999,983,222,784 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kansas City, Missouri costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Denver, Colorado costs $34,567,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cebu City costs Php7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)