Cost of living in Hadera, Israel compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.029 PLN / ILS
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hadera (Israel) is 114% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,408 zł (9,145 ₪) in Hadera to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,400 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 55 (8 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Gijón costs €2.49 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 150 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Milan costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calama costs CH$500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £3.00 (about 1 hour ago)