Cost of living in Hachiōji, Japan compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03607 PLN / JPY
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hachiōji (Japan) is 124% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,398 zł (¥232,820) in Hachiōji to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,744 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$1,800 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U300 (25 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Montreal costs C$17 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,236 (38 minutes ago)