Cost of living in Hachinohe, Japan vs Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.03438 PLN / JPY
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hachinohe (Japan) is 33% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,563 zł (¥219,966) in Hachinohe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,700 zł in Zielona Góra.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €9 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Shanghai costs 250元 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nassau costs B$2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adana costs 20TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 800 (about 2 hours ago)