Cost of living comparison between Gweru, Zimbabwe and Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.977 PLN / USD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gweru (Zimbabwe) is 41% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,521 zł ($886) in Gweru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $712 (7 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Columbus, Ohio costs $16 (15 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,600 lei (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (41 minutes ago)