Cost of living in Gwalior, India compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05078 PLN / INR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gwalior (India) is 7% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,800 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 4,441 zł (₨87,455) in Gwalior.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in İzmir costs 3.00TL (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,500 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $16 (29 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Nottingham costs £80 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,931 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)