Cost of living in Gurgaon, India compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 595 prices entered by 97 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05088 PLN / INR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gurgaon (India) is 9% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,700 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 4,294 zł (₨84,398) in Gurgaon.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 20KM (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Riverside, California costs $2,374 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$50 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Bolívar costs 400 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Lahore costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)