Cost of living in Gurgaon, India compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 788 prices entered by 85 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05114 PLN / INR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gurgaon (India) is 6% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,500 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 4,228 zł (₨82,677) in Gurgaon.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Christchurch costs NZ$30 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Bordeaux costs €8 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Faisalabad costs ₨3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangkok costs 3,000,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 230,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)