Cost of living in Gurgaon, India vs Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 589 prices entered by 95 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.05294 PLN / INR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gurgaon (India) is about the same as in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,456 zł (₨121,946) in Gurgaon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,300 zł in Zielona Góra.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$45,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM12 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,591 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milan costs €26,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alicante costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)