Cost of living in Guntur, India vs Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.05302 PLN / INR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guntur (India) is 24% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,200 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 4,738 zł (₨89,367) in Guntur.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $55 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 200 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $239 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbia, South Carolina costs $915 (about 2 hours ago)