Cost of living in Guntur, India compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05195 PLN / INR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guntur (India) is 26% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,000 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 3,720 zł (₨71,603) in Guntur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $30 (1 minute ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $300 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,720 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Eugene, Oregon costs $30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Newark, New Jersey costs $3,253 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)