Cost of living in Guntur, India compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06044 PLN / INR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guntur (India) is 21% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 2,958 zł (₨48,945) in Guntur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$120 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Louisville, Kentucky costs $45 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$70,000 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Guangzhou costs 元204 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Temuco costs CH$1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨15,000 (about 1 hour ago)