Cost of living in Guntur, India compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05113 PLN / INR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guntur (India) is 28% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,000 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 3,597 zł (₨70,336) in Guntur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$8,500 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salalah costs ﷼ 30 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vientiane costs 50,000 ₭ (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €50 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$104 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in San Antonio, California costs $90 (about 2 hours ago)