Cost of living in Gunsan, South Korea compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00320 PLN / KRW
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gunsan (South Korea) is 20% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,758 zł (₩1,799,250) in Gunsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,800 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €500 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Marbella costs €1.06 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nottingham costs £500 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr24 (42 minutes ago)