Cost of living in Gunsan, South Korea compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00327 PLN / KRW
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gunsan (South Korea) is 26% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,787 zł (₩2,076,202) in Gunsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,400 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limassol costs €1,200 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$12 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 369,900 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 45 lei (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lawrence, Kansas costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php10,000 (about 1 hour ago)