Cost of living in Gunsan, South Korea compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00320 PLN / KRW
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gunsan (South Korea) is 27% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,074 zł (₩1,899,566) in Gunsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,800 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boulder, Colorado costs $16 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 135,600TL (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 1,000,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colón costs 20 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)