Cost of living in Gunsan, South Korea compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00351 PLN / KRW
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gunsan (South Korea) is 23% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,858 zł (₩1,097,990) in Gunsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naples costs €5.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kazan' costs руб 11,150 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Bergamo costs €7 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$9 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €13 (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sofia costs 9 лв (30 minutes ago)