Cost of living in Gulu, Uganda compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00114 PLN / UGX
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gulu (Uganda) is 10% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 2,249 zł (1,965,191 Shilling) in Gulu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$15 (12 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $6 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seville costs €600 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Veracruz costs Mex$ 540 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cartagena costs COL$3,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 5,083 (about 1 hour ago)