Cost of living in Gulbarga, India compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05079 PLN / INR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gulbarga (India) is 18% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,700 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 4,647 zł (₨91,491) in Gulbarga.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 750 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Allahabad costs ₨48 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kavala costs €7 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $813 (about 2 hours ago)