Cost of living in Gulbarga, India compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05343 PLN / INR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gulbarga (India) is 17% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,200 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 4,329 zł (₨81,020) in Gulbarga.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Kazan' costs руб 95 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 15 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 20 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kraków costs 1.00 zł (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,591 (21 minutes ago)