Cost of living in Gujrat, Pakistan compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03416 PLN / PKR *
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gujrat (Pakistan) is about the same as in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,847 zł (₨141,887) in Gujrat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,800 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $12 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $100,888 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨180 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Halifax costs C$2.50 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,750 (17 minutes ago)