Cost of living in Gujranwala, Pakistan compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03773 PLN / PKR *
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gujranwala (Pakistan) is 10% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 2,238 zł (₨59,326) in Gujranwala.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €70 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Addis Ababa costs 25 Birr (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (14 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Surabaya costs Rp 449,999 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chengdu costs 元146,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €13 (31 minutes ago)