Cost of living in Guiyang, China compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.574 PLN / CNY
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guiyang (China) is about the same as in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 2,552 zł (元4,443) in Guiyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$80 (15 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php8,600 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $15 (20 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Mérida costs Mex$ 40 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $1.50 (27 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Nice costs €0.00 (39 minutes ago)