Cost of living in Guiyang, China compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.541 PLN / CNY
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guiyang (China) is about the same as in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,343 zł (9,876元) in Guiyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,300 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $70 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $14 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £7 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 25,000 Kč (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,000 (35 minutes ago)