Cost of living in Guayaquil, Ecuador compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 335 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.689 PLN / USD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guayaquil (Ecuador) is 38% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,905 zł ($1,872) in Guayaquil to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,000 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 700 ﷼ (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 350,000 (30 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Manila costs Php750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Exeter costs £399 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kano costs 500 ₦ (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Wonju costs ₩5,000 (about 2 hours ago)