Cost of living in Guayaquil, Ecuador compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 446 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.957 PLN / USD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guayaquil (Ecuador) is 50% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,745 zł ($946) in Guayaquil to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥505,737 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cardiff costs £12 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Pretoria costs R 14 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in La Plata costs ARS $400 (about 1 hour ago)